The CP Women’s Open will adhere to all government regulations and standard operating practices to ensure the health and safety of those attending and participating in the event. Policies and practices may include mask mandates, vaccination verification and other measures required by government health officials to combat the spread of COVID-19. In accordance with the provincial government health policies currently in place, masks and proof of vaccination will NOT be required at the 2022 CP Women’s Open. Additional details about any specific policies that will be in effect during the tournament will be made available at a later date.
Permitted and Prohibited Items
All spectators, workers and volunteers attending the CP Women’s Open are subject to search prior to entering the tournament grounds. All carry-on bags, purses, fanny packs, etc. will be subject to inspection.
- No opaque bags larger than a small purse 6 x 6 including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags
- Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12 x 6 x 12
- A one gallon clear re-sealable plastic bag
- At the tournaments discretion, food may enter the Tournament in a clear plastic bag not to exceed the size of a one (1) gallon clear resealable plastic bag
- Mobile phones, tablets, and PDA’s – MUST be on Silent mode
- Still camera with lens smaller than 6 inches; no case (During Practice Rounds Only)
- Umbrellas without sleeve
- Portable radios with headsets
- Medically necessary supplies, Strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other necessary baby supplies (infant must be with carrier) – items subject to search
- Collapsible chairs without chair bags
- Binoculars without case
- No bags larger than a small purse 6 x 6 including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags
- No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12 x 6 x 12
- No Plastic, Metal, or Glass Cups, Cans or Containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No lawn or oversize chairs, seat cushions, or bicycles
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- No video cameras (All Week)
- No cameras (During Competition Rounds)
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No radios or TVs
- No posters, signs or banners
Smoking, vaping and cannabis will be permitted on-site ONLY in designated areas and in accordance with Federal and Provincial laws. Smoking in tented areas, patios or enclosed public spaces, are prohibited under the Smoke-Free Ontario Act, 2017.
Security and police services will have the right to eject any person(s) found in violation of the policy at the discretion of the tournament.
All general admissions guests will be allowed to leave and re-enter the grounds by obtaining a non-transferable wristband upon exit.
Hospitality Guests will be allowed to re-enter at any time using their non transferable hospitality wristband.