The Canadian Pacific Women’s Open qualifier is open to:
- Female members in good standing with the PGA of Canada, LPGA or other tour affiliates;
- Female amateur golfers (current Golf Canada Handicap Factor / USGA Index not to exceed 2.0), who are members of clubs belonging to Golf Canada or clubs in other countries which are in good standing with their respective associations; and,
- Other female golf professionals.
The LPGA will conduct an 18-hole stroke play competition to determine the four lowest qualifiers. Each of these qualifiers will receive exemptions directly into the 2017 Canadian Pacific Women’s Open to be contested at the Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club in Ottawa, Ontario from August 21-27, 2017.
Note: All entries are subject to the approval of Golf Canada and the LPGA. Entry Deadlines are as of 5:00 pm (EDT) on the day listed.
||Monday, August 21
||Camelot Golf & Country Club
||August 16, 2017
ENTRY FEE/DEADLINE PROCEDURE:
- The qualifier is open to the first sixty (60) eligible non-LPGA member entries received on or before 5:00 p.m. (EDT) August 16, 2017. Entries received after the first sixty (60) will be placed on an Alternates List in the order in which they are received. Alternates will be notified via email as to their position on the alternates list. A list of confirmed competitors and important qualifier information can be found here.
- Application fees will be refunded if Golf Canada is notified (1-800-263-0009 ext. 244) of the player’s intention to withdraw prior to the application deadline. Application fees will not be refunded after the application deadline without a medical certificate. Refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted and are not the responsibility of Golf Canada.
- All entries are subject to the approval of Golf Canada and LPGA.
The LPGA has moved to a new online registration site for 2017. Players can access the site directly from LPGA.com for a seamless navigation to the qualifier site or follow the instructions below. The site is managed by the LPGA.
The online portal will enable all players to enter a qualifier online and pay entry fees via credit card. Entries will not be accepted without successful payment online prior to the entry deadline.
All Amateurs must use this Tournament Specific Entry CODE to register: – CPO17.
- Click on the link – https://qs.lpga.com
- Click on the Register Here button
- Once you complete registration, the system will automatically log you into the portal
- Select the tournament you wish to enter
- If you have amateur status, enter the tournament specific code when prompted: CPO17
- Enter your credit card to pay the entry fee
If at any time you have a question about the qualifier field, please contact Kathy Widick at email@example.com.